Google

Love and Sad Poems

Poetry often uses particular forms and conventions to expand the literal meaning of the words, or to evoke emotional or sensual responses.Some forms of poetry are specific to particular cultures and genres, responding to the characteristics of the language in which the poet writes. So.. welcome to DeeperPOEMS!!

I Regret

Posted by Ve BlinkZ~ on 6:24:00 AM

My God, why did you take my mother?
Angles took the wrong one - not her - another.
Regret is a feeling that I feel everyday;
You took her from me, and I didn't say -

"I Love You, Mom," in my own way;
Only to hear her say it back to me.
God, why couldn't you just let us be?
She didn't deserve to die;
Didn't deserve to be in pain,
Only to leave me here asking you why -
Night after night when I cry in vain.

from 100best sad poems

Labels: